Sunday, September 12, 2010

Aguilera: September 7-10

This week was pretty intense, considering I'm in leadership. We had the rally this Friday which actually went pretty well which was a relief off of all the chaos coming up. Things tend to be relaxing this time of year..not! The San Bruno fire was anything but relaxing, seeing that I live a couple steps away from San Bruno I saw all the smoke and devastation. All the bay area tries to come together now and help out all the families. I have to pass through San Bruno park to get to my house sometimes and going through there now I see so many families and it should just go to show that materials are only available for so long and that one second could change ones world around. Just like 9/11 we'll remember this day for a long time trying to rebuild and recover the damage that's been done. Hopefully all our hearts go out to San Bruno. Also why does it seem that even though this blog looks huge, it really isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment