Monday, September 6, 2010

Aguilera: Aug/Sept 30-3

This week just went zooming by, just like they all said. Its already September 6th..this is ridiculous, school started 3 weeks ago and its September. Everyone always says senior flys and even though I know that I cant believe its happening faster than it sounds! I remember listening to ms. wood one time..of the many times she got off topic..said that remember the month because as soon as we know it, its going to be may. Saying it again for one more high school time knowing it will happen. 24 more days is the count down til big life changing/decisions are made. I'm pretty excited to start college applications as any other senior would be but still narrowing my choices down seems to be really hard as its coming up. I was talking to Lauren Parker this week in leadership as we discussed plans for next year and the whole application process and she said one thing that really made sense, it was "don't worry, there's honestly nothing you can do so don't stress." easier said than done, right? No wonder she's the president-elect but yeah that is a good statement that I should hope for but let's see what happens and where fate takes me. The good ol' saying "Whatever happens..happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment